At Access Governance we work with a limited number of strategic vendors (Principals), to complement each other and align with our go–to-market strategy, thus offering the customer true business benefits and ROI. Each Principal is selected for their technology, commercial viability and commitment to our channel. Our solutions are sold through a reputable and solution-focused Partner channel base across the Asia Pacific & Australasian markets.
We then add to our offerings a dedicated account management team, excellent pre-sales resource, an Online Channel Management Portal and a flexible approach for our partners. These elements together form the basis of our approach which is truly Value Add. Thus our ability to adapt using the extensive and participation of our Principals and Partners across all aspects of the sales process gives Access Governance the competitive edge.
Access Governance is pleased to be in partnership with:
- Cion Systems from the USA – A supplier of Microsoft Active Directory and Microsoft Azure Active Directory focused Identity & Access Management Tool
- iNOTiFY from the USA –The supplier of Emergency Management cloud and on premises software and hardware for the US weather Service, Canadian National Weather Service and various State Emergency Management organizations.
- HIPAAT from the USA - providing Consent management and auditing solutions that balance patient privacy and clinical access to health information.
- K-Now from the United Kingdom – A Social Media & Mobile App provider for Major Event Management Security.
- SmartAIM from Europe – A provider of Access Governance Audit, Authorization Control & Role Management solutions.
- Usercube from Europe – A supplier of On boarding and Off boarding solutions for Staff, Contractors and Assets.
Australian Software Master Distributor Access Governance Pty Ltd launches company using the Indirect Sales Channel Software as a Service tool 11 Febru...